Milton, Massachusetts single-family home sales, median price, and the amount over the listing price that homebuyers were willing to pay all declined in October year over year, according to data compiled by the Massachusetts Association of Realtors.
• Single-family home sales declined from 21 in October 2021 to 19 last month.
• Through the first 10 months of the year, single-family sales fell 11 percent to 209 from 234 in October 2021.
• The number of pending sales – homes with a signed contract that haven't closed yet – for single-family homes dropped 13 percent to 21 in October from 24 in October 2021. Through October, pending sales decreased by 7 percent.
• The median house price slipped 3 percent in October to $800,000 from October 2021's $825,000.
• From January through October, the median price of a single-family home rose 4 percent to $905,000 from $867,000 during the same 10-month period last year.